About Me

My photo
Am I a superhero? Or just a lunatic that wears a cape...and rants?

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can We Please Just Execute This Guy?

Yeah, I said it. I believe in the justice system, but every once in a while there comes along a person that needs to be put out of the Earth's misery. Today that man is 34-year old Angel Vidal Mendoza, a wheelchair ridden junkie from Bakersfield, California.

The charges against this vile waste of life? He allegedy got high on PCP, BIT his 4-year old son's left eye out, mutilated the other; and then proceeded to try to chop off his own limp legs with an axe. Reason enough for the death penalty? I think so, but with over well 600 people on Death Row in California, it is unlikely that this son of a bitch will see the fate that fits him.

I suggest that the state circumvents this problem by sitting this guy and his chair in a puddle and wiring it up to a light switch.

How is this poor little kid going to be expected to become a productive member of society?

I really don't even have anything else to say about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign in to make a comment.