About Me

My photo
Am I a superhero? Or just a lunatic that wears a cape...and rants?

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 2: "Don't cry for her son, she wasn't human. "

For the 31 Days of Halloween Countdown: Day 2, I thought I'd highlight this lesser known gem.


FRAILTY

Bill Paxton and Matthew McCo-blah-blah, star in this terrifically creepy thriller. It follows a man (Paxton) who is teaching his two young sons(McCo-blah-blah and some other kid) how to slay people demons disguised as people. They were three men living all together, but they were all alone...alone with directives they obtained straight from God himself!! And those directives? Kill demonic creatures with an axe. I know it doesn't sound like much, but Paxton is one scary SOB in this one as he cuts the heads off his victims in front of his young sons....

Don't piss off daddy, you little demons.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this movie again recently, and the ending STILL makes me feel absolutely creepy. Bill Paxton is absolutely eerie, you're 100% right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sami- I watched it again this weekend. He is a great actor

    ReplyDelete

Please sign in to make a comment.